Production Machine Operator
Maintain operation of semi-automated exchanger core assembly machine. Inspect and prepare finished
goods for consecutive production processes.
- Follow written procedures to preform machine start up, operation, and shut down procedures
- Follow production safety procedures
- Check raw material against material specification
- Monitor and load materials during production
- Work with production supervisor to meet production goals
- Record, comment, and suggest equipment and process improvements
- Interface with engineering to resolve machine faults and operational improvements
- Inspect and prepare product for further processing
- Able to stand for duration of shift
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Comfortable opening a pallet jack and material handling equipment
- Able to work in and around industrial equipment
- Good reading and writing ability
- 1 year machine operation experience
Energy Wall is a growing manufacturer pioneering the future of the HVAC industry. We are currently
building out our innovative manufacturing line and are seeking highly motivated machine operators to
accelerate our production capabilities.
We are centrally located in Lancaster PA with easy access to Route 30, 222, and 283. Employees will
have access an onsite cafeteria, multiple lounges, break rooms, courtyards and walking paths.
Job Type: Full-time 1st shift
how to apply
Email your resume to email@example.com.